Road Warriors: Solving the Work/Life Balance Crisis
Live Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 1 p.m. EST
- What has the biggest impact on employee satisfaction levels at consulting firms?
- Why are consultants leaving the profession at a rate never seen before?
The number one reason, hands down, is a lack of a healthy and sustainable work/life balance, according to recent Consulting magazine research.
There's no question that consultants are road warriors in every sense of the word. Firms, of course, expect them to travel far and wide to meet client demands. It's one of the top challenges of running a firm today. However, effectively managing work/life balance may be the best thing a firm leader can do to ensure success.
Take charge and find out what steps you should be taking today to ensure your employees aren't overwhelmed by the demands of the consulting lifestyle.
To continue reading, become an ALM digital reader
- Complimentary access to Consulting Magazine Online and digital edition
- Bi-monthly digital newsletter delivered to your inbox
- 1 free article* every 30 days to Consulting Magazine's sister publications
- Exclusive discounts on events and publications produced by ALM
Already have an account? Sign In