Retention Strategies to Position Your Firm for Success
Almost two-thirds of consultants anticipate "significant growth" in 2011. However, the biggest obstacle to a recovery of that magnitude may not be the economy, but instead the ability to retain your best people.
Hosted by Consulting magazine, and moderated by Joe Kornik, Consulting magazine's Editor-in Chief, this recorded webinar promises a 360-degree view of retention strategies and tactics, exclusive research from Consulting magazine Intelligence Reports based on candid employee satisfaction feedback, and provides detailed analysis as well as actionable takeaways.
Jess Scheer, Consulting magazine's Research Director, shares exclusive findings of the profession's largest independent employee satisfaction survey, which found:
- An alarmingly high number of consultants who plan to leave their firm, especially now that the economy is improving
- Insight into what's triggering the spike in turnover at each staff level
In addition, Dick Finnegan, CEO of C-Suite Analytics and a highly regarded retention expert, talks about the strategies that enabled him to reduce voluntary turnover by more than 30 percent at several companies. Specifically, he shares how to:
- Highlight ways to improve the selection process to better predict which applicants will remain with their firm long-term
- Quantify the dollar costs of turnover and employee disengagement
- Use the power of stay interviews to strengthen employee engagement, improve retention and hold managers accountable
- Dick Finnegan, Partner, C-Suites Analytics
- Jess Scheer, Research Director, Consulting magazine.
- Joe Kornik, Editor-in-Chief, Consulting magazine
Sponsored By: Consulting magazine Intelligence Reports
To continue reading, become an ALM digital reader
- Complimentary access to Consulting Magazine Online and digital edition
- Bi-monthly digital newsletter delivered to your inbox
- 1 free article* every 30 days to Consulting Magazine's sister publications
- Exclusive discounts on events and publications produced by ALM
Already have an account? Sign In