Electronic Health Records (EHR): Challenges & Opportunities
Live: Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 1:00pm ET
And while many physicians have one or more EHR components in either the planning or implementLation phase, over 90 percent of all physicians in the United States still lack a complete EHR system.
Anyway you add it, this equates to enormous opportunity for healthcare organizations and subsequently for consultants. However, it is important to remember that such potential is not without its share of challenges.
Join us and uncover the answers to such critical questions as:
- Where are the opportunities in EHR right now?
- How do I take any type of health record and process the data in the simplest, most secure and auditable manner possible?
- How can my practice best take advantage of growing client demand?
- In what areas will the majority of the EHR work take place?
- What are clients' most critical needs?
- How can I capture, transform and integrate health records and patient information that can be released in HIS, ERP, and ECM systems?
- How can I be certain that my healthcare clients are getting the most out of their EHR systems?
PLUS – You'll have the rare opportunity to ask our expert panel your most pressing questions concerning the implications of EHR, on your organization.
To continue reading, become an ALM digital reader
- Complimentary access to Consulting Magazine Online and digital edition
- Bi-monthly digital newsletter delivered to your inbox
- 1 free article* every 30 days to Consulting Magazine's sister publications
- Exclusive discounts on events and publications produced by ALM
Already have an account? Sign In