Acquisition of Phoenix Management Services and Phoenix IB, expands corporate finance and investment banking services, expertise in turnaround management, investor services and investment banking solutions.
Global consulting firm J.S. Held has announced expanded corporate finance and investment banking expertise with the acquisition of Phoenix Management, providing operationally-focused turnaround, transaction and strategic growth investor services, and Phoenix IB®, an independent licensed broker-dealer under federal and state securities law providing special situation investment banking solutions to middle-market enterprises across the United States.
Phoenix Management Services, under the leadership of Michael Jacoby, James Fleet, Brian Gleason and Joseph Nappi, has decades of experience across more than 50 industries and over 1,600 client engagements, enabling the team to assess complex situations rapidly, providing valuable financial insights and operational assessments to help private and public sector clients achieve their business goals. Their experts serve middle-market clients across numerous sectors, providing:
- Bankruptcy Advisory
- Business & Operational Assessments
- Crisis, Turnaround & Liquidity Management
- Independent Director Roles
- Interim Management (CEO, CFO, COO, CRO)
- Investor Support Services
- Operational Improvement & Restructuring
- Secured Creditor Advisory
Michael Jacoby, Senior Managing Director and Shareholder at Phoenix Management, shares, "We see a tremendous opportunity to expand our teams' collective executive, financial, operational, and strategic management expertise in combination with the experts at J.S. Held." Mr. Jacoby continues, "As a part of J.S. Held, our clients will benefit from our global footprint and expanded capabilities, working alongside 1,500 experts with deep technical and scientific mastery and a unique understanding of intellectual property and intangible value drivers, among others."
To continue reading, become an ALM digital reader
- Complimentary access to Consulting Magazine Online and digital edition
- Bi-monthly digital newsletter delivered to your inbox
- 1 free article* every 30 days to Consulting Magazine's sister publications
- Exclusive discounts on events and publications produced by ALM
Already have an account? Sign In