Future-Proofing Organizations Through New Digital Technologies
Wednesday, March 24 – 3:00 PM EST
Coming out of a challenging year, digital transformation is the order of the day across sectors as companies look to rebound from crisis times and emerge this year more nimble and resilient than ever. Technology is playing a big role as companies are embarking on purpose-driven transformation efforts to become true organizations of the future, from improving efficiency and communication, to bolstering information security, to better managing client relationships.
Key Topics Addressed
- How to secure data access across platforms while keeping it flexible and in compliance with regulatory concerns.
- Automating actions and making documents easier to find and collaborate on with colleagues or clients.
- Establishing a digital environment to facilitate better collaboration and communication, both internally and externally.
- How digital transformation is helping organizations work securely from anywhere.
- The increasing prevalence of AI and automation by consulting firms. What's driving the rise and how are they helping consulting firms do better work?
- The role technology will play in attracting the next generation of talent and keeping them engaged in a work from home or hybrid model.
To continue reading, become an ALM digital reader
- Complimentary access to Consulting Magazine Online and digital edition
- Bi-monthly digital newsletter delivered to your inbox
- 1 free article* every 30 days to Consulting Magazine's sister publications
- Exclusive discounts on events and publications produced by ALM
Already have an account? Sign In