If your New Year’s resolutions include eating better—and really, whose doesn’t?—why not take it to another level by resolving to dine in some of the very best restaurants while you’re on the road in 2011? And while most consultants understandably prefer to get out of their hotel at mealtime, Zagat, in conjunction with USA Today , gives frequent travelers reasons to dine in their hotel with the release of the annual Best Hotel Restaurants in 25 Big Cities survey.
Some of the survey highlights are below*
• Victoria & Albert’s Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Orlando) ; $163
• Saam at the Bazaar SLS at Beverly Hills by Jos Andrs (Los Angeles) ; $156
• Jean Georges Trump International (New York) ; $127
• Inn at Langley Inn at Langley (Seattle) ; $124
• Addison The Grand Del Mar (San Diego) ; $123
• Masa’s Hotel Vintage Court (San Francisco) ; $114
• CityZen Mandarin Oriental (Washington DC) ; $105
• Fountain Restaurant Four Seasons (Philadelphia) ; $89
• Clio Eliot (Boston) ; $89
• The Lobby The Peninsula (Chicago) ; $70
• Manny’s Steakhouse W Minneapolis The Foshay (Minneapolis) ; $65
• La Grotta Ravinia Crowne Plaza Ravinia (Atlanta) ; $54
• Quattro Four Seasons (Houston) ; $46
* Cost is the estimated price of one dinner and drink, plus tip, Zagat says.